RE: [KaivitiKoro – Dua Vata:54673] Fwd: A beautiful message of life
This was sent to me the other day – forwarded by Roy Thomas
Subject: Fw: [KaivitiKoro – Dua Vata:54673] Fwd: A beautiful message of life
As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or$30 watch, they both tell the same time.
Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside is the same;
Whether we drink a bottle of $30 or $3 wine, the vomiting is the same; Whether the house we live in is 30 or 300 sq.m the loneliness is the same.
Hopefully, one day we will realize, true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down,we go down with it.
Therefore, I hope we realize, when we have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who we chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth, that is true happiness!!
FIVE UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. From London: “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.”
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up they will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In
between, you have to manage!
If you just want to walk fast, walk alone, but if you want to walk far, walk together!
THE SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD
Maintain them in all stages of life and enjoy healthy life.